Tuesday 6 September 2016

This Face Makes My Heart smile


1st of September is Spring here in Australia and last Sunday we went on one of our favourite places for dog walks, Wattle Park. The Golden Wattle was out in full bloom and was the perfect backdrop for a photo of our Golden Retriever (Cooper). 

These awesome Wattle chippies are from Dusty Attic and I was already planning my page whilst we were walking through the beautiful park. Most of the other chippies on my layout are also from Dusty Attic, except for the title which is from 2Crafty.
I am always happy when I can use up some of my older stash and I have had this Prima paper for years!!!

I am entering my layout into the Spring challenge over at Mystical Scrapbooks to create a layout using Spring colours, at least three flowers and at least one piece of chipboard. 




5 comments:

  1. Vija, this layout is just beautiful! Your design is wonderful! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another amazing layout, cute photo of your babe, and love the intricet details...xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Vija. Cooper couldn't look any more handsome than with all those beautiful embellishments framing him! So pretty!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, love the chipboard and the colors and of course the beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fact you where planing the layout in your head as you walked! Glad I'm no the only one that does this :)
    Stunning page!!...

    ReplyDelete