Tuesday 20 September 2016

Saint-Emilion


As soon as I saw the September Mood Board at Maja Design I knew I'd have to join in. Autumn is my favourite season and although here in Australia it is spring time, as soon as I saw the lovely pictures and colours on the mood board I was taken back to our trip to Bordeaux in France a few years ago. We spent a few nights staying in Saint-Emilion in a beautiful chateau situated in one of the wineries.....it was wonderful!

The Maja Design papers I used were from their Vintage Autumn and Enjoying Outdoors collections. The chippies are from Dusty Attic, the leaves have been cut with a Prima die and the leaf stencil is from Tim Holtz. I used lots of different paints and inks on my layout and IRL the golds and coppers really glisten.








4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS Vija!! Just gorgeous! Love the textures and the grape trellis is perfect for the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Vija...the mood board is beautiful and you took it to the next level!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing, so beautiful.. love the chipboard pieces you have used, especially the vine one.. great colors too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete