Friday 22 July 2016

Fur baby



I had admired chippies from Creative Embellishments for ages but had never purchased them before thinking the shipping would be too expensive from the U.S. Well....I was wrong. They have a great range and really reasonable prices that help offset the shipping costs anyway, but their flat rate for overseas shipping is $US8.50 which is very reasonable.

So when I received my little parcel I couldn't wait to use my new chippies and how fitting that my first layout they would appear on would be joining in with the July challenge over at Creative embellishments.
https://creativeembellishments.com/blog/?p=9497




I was inspired by the colours in the image and also included stars in my layout, which was the challenge twist. The Life By The Sea Collection papers by Maja Road were perfect for this colour scheme.





I made a puddle by drawing a shape on some paper and adding some glossy accent polka dots before cutting it out. 



8 comments:

  1. I have to say it again Vija - this is a perfectly adorable and fabulously designed page! And then to read how you made the puddle and added glossy accents! WOW!! Fabulous layout in every way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word.. Absolutely love your details... Thank you for sharing with us ladies over at Creative Embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very eyecatching creation, and gorgeous photo of cooper

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable layout! Love all the little details. Thanks for playing along with Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see your fantastic LO here Vija!! I love this furbaby LO, it is so grand! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! This is such a great layout and wonderful design. I have to say my favorite is the nautical chippies and the effects that you brought out with them. Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic LO! Thanks for Playing Along with the July Challenge at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet LO! Love your adorable photo, and awesome altered chippies!!! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments July Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete